DAILY INTERCESSORY GUIDELINES 2018
MY CASE IS DIFFERENT CONFESSIONS 2017
FAITH & VICTORY PRAYER CONFESSIONS
1 John 5:14-15 (NKJV Strong’s Bible)
14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask
anything according to His will, He hears us.
15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we
have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
⁃ I am confident that He hears me because I ask according to His will
⁃ Healing, peace, and prosperity is God’s unquestionable will for my life
Mark 11:22-25 (NKJV Strong’s,)
22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. 23 For
assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed
and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but
believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever
he says. 24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you
pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
25 “And whenever you stand to pray, if you have anything against
anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you
⁃ As I pray I believe I receive
⁃ I have all that I am asking for
⁃ I thank you, father, for it
⁃ I also forgive all that have trespassed against me
Philippians 1:6 (Amp)
And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a
good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up
to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting
and bringing it to full completion in you
Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
• I choose to resist Satan and his attack on my life without giving up!
Psalms 119:98-100 (NKJV Strong’s Bible)
98 You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies;
For they are ever with me.
99 I have more understanding than all my teachers,
For Your testimonies are my meditation.
100 I understand more than the ancients,
Because I keep Your precepts.
Isaiah 54:14-15 (NKJV Strong’s Bible)
14 In righteousness you shall be established;
You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear;
And from terror, for it shall not come near you.
15 Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me.
Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.
⁃ I believe that I am established in God’s righteousness
⁃ I declare that I am the righteousness of God, I am no longer condemned
⁃ My God approves of me unconditionally
⁃ I can no longer be oppressed by sickness, worry, failure, fear,
death, lack, poverty or any form of evil
⁃ Whoever assembles against me is falling for my sake
Isaiah 54:10 (NKJV Strong’s Bible)
10 For the mountains shall depart
And the hills be removed,
But My kindness shall not depart from you,
Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed,”
Says the Lord, who has mercy on you.
⁃ I believe I am in covenant with the most High God
⁃ I believe that God is committed to my wellbeing as much as I am
committed to His Love for me
⁃ I believe that my battles are no longer mine but the Lord’s
⁃ I believe that nothing and absolutely nothing can stop God from
standing with me and acting on my behalf
• I am the redeemed of the Lord and I say so.
• I have eternal life in me now, I am forgiven and I forgive everyone
who has hurt me or come against me.
• I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. My past is over, forgotten by
God, irrelevant now and in the future
• My mind and soul are being renewed daily. God’s thoughts have
become my thoughts and His ways are now my ways
• I am a product of God’s grace and enduring mercies. I have received
the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness
• I have been bought at a price, I am no longer my own. I have been
crucified with Christ Jesus, and Christ is the one living in me.
• I am one spirit with Jesus and a joint heir with Him of Abraham’s blessing.
• Christ is my wisdom, my righteousness, and justification.
• The Spirit of His son is in me. I am no longer a stranger nor
slave. I am a son. I am a partaker of God’s Devine nature.
• Christ’s Eternal Life in me is illuminating my mind and my spirit.
It’s healing my body and delivering me from the attacks of darkness.
• The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from
the law of sin and death.
• Eternal Life is giving me the very wisdom of God Himself.
• I am above only and not beneath the head always and not the tail.
• I am blessed going in and blessed going out. The blessing of the
Lord is working to even overtake me.
• I am blessed to be a blessing everywhere I go.
• The favor of the Lord surrounds me as a shield. I have favor with
all man just as I have favor with God.
• Whatever I touch or set mind to do prospers. New ideas are coming
to me every day and whenever needed
• I have received God’s power to get wealth. I willingly avail my
wealth to establish God’s covenant on earth.
• I am a giver and a sower of seeds by faith. I take up every
opportunity to saw expecting a great harvest
• I am reliable and easily find solutions to difficult challenges
• I am God’s masterpiece and therefore I am fit to face any challenge
and prepared for excellence in all I do.
• God supplies all my needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus.
• I am not limited by what I see on earth. My supply comes from a
• I have escaped the corruption that is in the world. I have been
transferred from the dominion of darkness into God’s marvelous light
• Because the light and glory of the Lord is upon me, Gentiles are
coming to my light and kings to my rising
• My boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places, I have a
delightful inheritance in Christ
• I set my mind on things above because I am seated with Christ far
above all forces of limitation
• I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I am always
strong and have good courage
• I am fully armed with God’s weapons of warfare which are mighty in God
• My shield of faith is always in place and will not compromise it
through careless words of unbelief
• I give no place to the devil, and any place he has taken in my
life, I take back now by pleading the blood of Jesus.
• No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that is
raised against me in judgment I condemn now.
• My battles are no longer mine but the Lord’s
• No evil shall be fall me, nor shall any plague come near my dwelling
• I have authority to trample upon snakes and scorpions and over all
the powers of darkness
• I am confident that nothing shall by any means do harm to me. That
includes, by means of accidents, witchcraft, inherited bondages, or
any evil invisible attack.
• Defeat and failure are things of the past
• God is on my side, He is for me and no one can stand against me.
• I am free from fear because I am rooted and grounded in God’s love.
• His love casts away all fear because fear involves torment.
Therefore I am being perfected in God’s love daily
• God has redeemed my life from destruction and has crowned me with
His loving kindness and tender mercies.
• I thank God for all His benefits towards me:
• He forgives me of all my sins and heals me of all my disease.
• I am healed by the stripes of Jesus and anointed to heal the sick
• Just as much as my sins are forgiven, so are all my sicknesses
healed: past, present and future
• I believe that it is God’s will for me to prosper and be in good health
• I believe God is faithful to satisfy me with long life and give me
His salvation whenever I find myself in trouble
• I believe in God’s promise for me to live 120 years on earth. I
therefore declare this promise over my life in Jesus’ name
Psalms 91:2-3 (NLT)
2 This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him.
3 For he will rescue (me) you from every trap
and protect (me) you from the deadly disease.
Rules for Spiritual Warfare
- Know the word with which to resist the devil
- You can only resist the devil by speaking the word and not through your mind
- Know the type of attack you’re coming against
- Avoid weaknesses in your character e.g. Anger, unforgiveness, unconfessed sin etc.
- Be persistent and consistent in your resistance and attack on the enemy
- Walk in love always, no matter what
Useful Scriptures on Spiritual Warfare
1. “Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7
2. “You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.” 1 John 4:4
3. “For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” 2 Cor. 10:3-5
4. “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Pet. 5:8-9
5. “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord.” Is. 54:17
6. “Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Eph. 6:11-17
7. “In all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.” Rom. 8:37
8. “But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Cor. 15:57
9. “Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts.” Zech. 4:6
10. “But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” 2 Thess. 3:3
11. “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.” Luke 10:19
12. “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:10
13. “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Matt. 18:18-19
14. “The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7
15. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
16. “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Cor. 10:13
17. “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32
18. “Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good.” Rom. 12:21
19. “And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.” Rev.12:11
20. “Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” 1 Tim. 6:12
21. “,,,On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matt. 16:18
22. “…the reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.” 1 John 3:8
23. “But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” Is. 40:31
24. “One of your men puts to flight a thousand, for the Lord your God is He who fights for you, just as He promised you.” Josh. 23:10
25. “Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.” Deut. 3:22
26. “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?” Rom. 8:31
27. “Through You we will push back our adversaries, through Your name we will trample down those who rise up against us.” Ps. 44:5
28. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Josh. 1:9
29. “For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.” Ps. 18:39
30. “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart…” Ps. 91:1-4
31. “This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.” 2 Chron. 20:15
When we belong to Christ, the enemy never has the final word over our lives. We are secure in God’s hands.
PROMISES FOR YOUR FAMILY
PRAYER & CONFESSION OF FAITH FOR GMC
Together, we are stretching our vision of a Supernatural and Financial Increase.
Thank You for church members who are strong in prayer, strong in the
Word and strong financially are being added to us daily.
Members who understand covenant partnership and share its principles
Our hope, our faith and our zeal is for the things of the Lord.
Fear of failure, fear of not making it and fear of stepping out in
faith, THAT’S NOT US!
It is a new day, a new time, a new hour.
We are reaching out further with our faith, more than we ever have before!
We are stretching forward and by faith we can see the increase.
We have the key—the ability to see.
We believe that, only through the eye of faith, will we be able to see
the exceeding, super-abundant, above all we could ask or think.
We call for what we see with the eye of faith.
Exceeding provision beyond comprehension awaits GMC
We are coming up over our limitations into a realm yet untapped.
We are aiming our faith higher.
We call for the harvest.
We are pressing into the Grace that is upon our (PastorsEdgar and Elsie)
We are thriving – Not just surviving
We are flourishing and not failing
We believe we receive Supernatural Provision
A full Supply from Above
Provision is coming to us from a Higher Place
In a Higher Way, from God’s Riches in Glory
We are not limited to this natural world
We believe All things are possible!
We believe that Jesus is the Son of God; that we are born of God and
therefore one with Jesus
Whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world.
That would be us! We believe death no longer has power or influence
over us, because Jesus has destroyed him who had the power of death,
We believe we are “well able to possess” all the promises of God for
our lives and ministry
The Words of the Father do no depart from our mouth
Whatever is happening around us
None of these things move us
JESUS has opened the door before us
We walk in invasions, manifestations and demonstrations
WE HAVE FAITH IN GOD!
We believe! – We will! – We take it! – We have it!
We thank you! – We forgive! We praise God that it is done in Jesus Name!